- Electrical insulation performance in a vacuum
- Thermal issues in vacuum environments
- Motor operation in a vacuum, typically with flywheel energy storage devices
- Testing of slot insulation materials in a vacuum
- Evaluation of optimized stator windings during vacuum operation
- Calculation of power losses, especially in the rotor
Due to the continued success of projects in the field of kinetic energy storage drives, e+a is an ideal partner for applications that require operation of a motor in a vacuum.