When it comes to implementing the requirements placed on motor elements, e+a benefits from
- Long-standing experience in a vast range of industries and operating conditions,
- A huge number of existing motor element designs and corresponding tools (e.g. progressive dies or machining),
- Measurements of operating properties (at customer's premises and at the e+a test facilities), and
- A large inverter manufacturer network.
Our accumulated experience enables us to implement short development periods and a high degree of consistency between the calculated and operating properties determined during actual use.
The following table provides a rough overview of the requirements of previous projects.
- High torque in the smallest possible design (up to 10 kNm)
- High speed (up to 500,000 rpm)
- High performance (up to 1MW)
- Highly dynamic drives
- Extremely high elasticity
- Operating in a vacuum
- Operating in aggressive gases
- Operating under high pressure
- Operating in high ambient temperatures (> 100°C or 212°F)
- Operating in a particularly cold environment (e.g. liquid nitrogen and LNG)
- Water, air, gas, oil and others
- Various coolants (such as R134a, R245, etc.)
- Stators with diameters from 5 mm to 750 mm
- Special geometrical requirements (e.g. cooling ducts, integration in customer components, etc.)
- Stator segmentation
- Integrating the rotor on the shaft